THE '30' COUNTDOWN

Monday 19 December 2011

15. Keep a plant alive

Here we have a tough one! I've been the owner of many a plant, unfortunately non of these have lasted very long, oops! So it's time to try and fix this, and get my not so green thumb in touch with nature, once and for all.............

As mentioned in an earlier entry, we had Secret Santa in our office last week. After all my ramblings at work about my '30 Things' list and blog, someone must of paid attention (or got sick of listening to me go on about it) because this has what I got!


Thanks Santa Gordo!!

Everyone, I would like you to meet Viola!



For those of you out there that are a natural at this, or just genuine wildlife warriors (that one's for you Nelly!), any help or advice on not killing this little one would be greatly appreciated! It's a Angelonia, but of course you already knew that!!



Again, wish me luck xx

No comments:

Post a Comment