THE '30' COUNTDOWN

Tuesday 28 February 2012

12. Eat Breakfast at Tiffany's

A mecca for all things fabulous! Tiffany & Co!

I have had a long time love affair with this movie (who hasn't!) and everything it encompasses - Tiffany & Co., New York, Audrey Hepburn.......Amazing! and that little blue box - instant joy!


A Tiffany & Co advertisement always makes you think of fabulous things - I pass this one on a billboard on my way home each day - instant smile!


So without a doubt, a tribute to all this fabulousness needed to find a place on my list! It was time to channel my inner 'Holly Golightly' and peruse the windows of Tiffany's, breakfast in hand - which in turn makes everything good in the world again!

My fabulous friend Peggy (may or may not be her real name) was on board to help me achieve list item 12 and share in the fun. Very conveniently, there was a Starbucks just around the corner for us to pick up our breakfast goods - how perfect, and very New York feeling!


With breakfast in hand, off we went to take in the sparkles and of course, capture the moment with many a photos!!

The stunning Peggy xx

Following, it only made sense to surround ourselves with more fabulous things!

However due to budget restraints, it wasn't long before our travels took me somewhere more fitting................

Ah, a girl can dream though right!

Number 12.......complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment