THE '30' COUNTDOWN

Friday 10 February 2012

19. Have a Super Bowl party..........

USA, USA, USA!!

A little soiree was thrown this week to knock number 19 off the list! OH WHAT FUN!!! Could I have been more in my element and felt more American?? I think not!

The stage was perfectly set with my team, the New England Patriots (GO PATS!) facing of in an epic Super Bowl 46 showdown against the New York Giants. Unfortunately the result didn't go my way (sad face) but the whole day and mini 'party of 4' did and we were provided with a nail biter game that came down to the final seconds - FABULOUS FUN!

We donned the unit in red, white and blue (naturally), put the buds on ice - which were consumed out of red cups (a must!) and had an overload of yummy American food. I'm talking bagels, pretzels, Pop Tarts, buffalo wings, Krispy Kremes, Hershey's Kisses, Peanut Butter Cups - OH.MY.DELICIOUS!!

Big shout out to Mule, Nelly and Chazlet for being involved in all the fun and making my SB dream come true. Long live this tradition!!

Here are some happy snaps to remember the day by:



National Anthem time, we were very patriotic!




Sophie says D-FENCE!



No comments:

Post a Comment