THE '30' COUNTDOWN

Thursday 5 January 2012

21. Eat a Big Mac

Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun .........

Well, well, well..............this item on the list has probably received the most comments! 'Woahhhhh - you've never eaten a Big Mac??' - CRAZY! Crazy indeed, in fact, I had never eaten a McDonald's burger full stop (I'm a nuggs girl from way back). With many suggestions of which burger is best and what I should chose, I thought it was best to go with the most iconic!

As I stood in the very long line up at South Nowra Maccas, the very very large Big Mac image stared down at me from the menu board screaming 'look how big I am, you are in trouble little one'!


I was quite relieved when this was the size of what I actually got!


And here we go................


unsure........


Almost there.........


Annnnnnd, I didn't finish it. First bites in and I was thinking 'this isn't so bad' and 'it goes alright', but ended a few bites from the end with 'blahhhh, no more thanks'!

So I've done it! I've eaten my Big Mac TICK! However, I don't think I will be converting any time soon - who could give up these little guys (which I may have bought as a 'chaser' to my Big Mac)



No comments:

Post a Comment