THE '30' COUNTDOWN

Monday 16 January 2012

23. No watching TV for a week

TICK!................and it actually wasn't that hard!

Time flew! I thought I would struggle a lot more but it turns out I actually had a lot to keep me entertained. Here are some of the highlights and achievements from my week telly free:

1. Cleaned out both our food pantry and fridge (starting with the real fun stuff!) - see, sparkly clean again!


2. Actually spent time catching up with friends that I've been meaning to get back to for some time, whether by phone, email or in person.

3. Played supportive partner and watched Mule play indoor soccer........and they won in the last minute - action packed!


4. Started reading my new book -

 11.22.63

5. Managed to get my 8 hours beauty sleep most nights - and must say, had fantastic uninterrupted sleep - wonder if this has anything to do with my mind being not so active at bed time??

6. Undertook a LARGE amount of research for this year's Euro trip! Switzerland and Venice are now sorted!!

7. Followed the Patriots V Broncos game via twitter rather than TV. GO PATS!

8. Last but certainly not least (this is my favourite achievement!) I finally started to clean out my closet. Number of reasons for this, the main being the fact that there is no room in the big double wardrobe for Mule's things. Here's what I managed to get rid of so far:


But that's not the best part! What, there's more?? Well, I was telling people at work about my clean out plans and was convinced to bring my items in and have a little second hand store.


BEST IDEA EVER! This little Saint made quite the profit and was equally delighted that my much loved items went to friends! Enjoy ladies x

So there you have it, another item on the list bites the dust..................

No comments:

Post a Comment