THE '30' COUNTDOWN

Monday 9 January 2012

TV Blackout!



Idiot box, receiver, small screen, telly, tube, TV!! It's crazy how much time we do actually spend in front of these crazy little creatures! I'm actually not a huge watcher of actual TV, but I do spend a lot of time in front of the old tube watching DVDs (both movies and TV series).

So I'm putting it out there - this is the week I will attempt to go TV free! Turn that box off, its time to get in touch with TVs less popular friends - like books! For 168 hours there will be no 'Kelly at the Telly'!

The aim is to not watch any TV, including DVDs, movies, or even sneaky viewings on the gym treadmills for the next 7 days! I'm 12 hours in, so far so good..................................

See you Monday 16th January old friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment