THE '30' COUNTDOWN

Thursday 26 April 2012

8. Write a fan letter

Something I never did as a kid and therefore, it was on the list!

Writing a fan letter at the age of 29, a little bit embarrassing?? Perhaps I should of written to One Direction and it would have just gotten caught up with all the other crazies! I could have told them how much I admire their preppy outfits!

However my celebrity loving heart drew me elsewhere and I could not go past the super AMAZING Lance Armstrong!


Ever since reading his books, I have been a HUUUUUGE fan, and it was time to send him a letter and tell him just that - not awkward at all!


After some Internet stalking, I found a contact address and was ready to go. Who knows if it will actually ever make it through to the man himself, if not, I'm sure it will give some receptionist a reason to giggle! I then put pen to paper and told Lance just what I thought!


What did I say?? Well that's between Lance and I....................and the receptionist!



Another list item complete with just over a month to go! With a Lleyton Hewitt hand to the head, COMMMMMME ONNNNNNN!

No comments:

Post a Comment