THE '30' COUNTDOWN

Monday 28 May 2012

13. Go to Luna Park

We came, we saw, we conquered!!


It was the final day before the big 3-0 and my final challenge to be had!! What a perfect end to a great ride! My lovely Mum joined me for this last task and was a fabulous sport! In her words it was a perfect day, with perfect company. I second that!

Sydney put on fabulous weather for us and the views from this harbour side gem where amazing! For those of you that don't know, Luna Park is nestled right in the shadows of the Harbour Bridge - as they say, it's all about 'location, location'!

There was only one ticket option for two crazy dare-devils like us - two 'unlimited rides' passes thanks! Our wristbands were on and away we went! It was everything I had ever imagined and more - Ferris wheels, carousels, arcade games, clowns, mini coasters, fairy floss, super slides, shape changing mirrors!!!! FUN, FUN, FUN!














Thanks so much Mum for coming with me! It was a fantastic day and so glad to finish things off with a Sydney icon!









No comments:

Post a Comment