THE '30' COUNTDOWN

Monday 28 May 2012

30. Take a photo every day until I am 30

I made it! I actually took a photo every single day!!! Looking back over the pictures, it really has been quite the adventure! It's awesome to go back and remember the little things from the last 6 months.
Some days there were so many photo opportunities it was hard to pick, and other days there was very limited photo inspiration (hence the photo of the wood on my work desk)!!

For my Birthday, I have been given a voucher to turn the photos from the blog into a book (thanks Aunty Jenny & Caro!) - such a fun amazing idea!!

And here it is, the final 'photo of the day'...............................

Monday 28th May - A picture says it all!



2 comments:

  1. I’m delighted to let you know that you have been included in the list of young women smart enough to write 30 goals before 30 posted at http://bit.ly/NcUCDs . Hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for Informative Post
    We Narz Mobile Mechanic Service And Repairs Provides Top-Quality Car Service At A Reasonable Price At Your Home Or Office. Drop A Line: nazmob@live.com.au
    Mobile Mechanic Glenmore Park

    ReplyDelete