THE '30' COUNTDOWN

Monday 28 May 2012

15. Keep a plant alive

After a not so successful start to number 15 (Viola the lavender plant died within the first month!) it was onwards and upwards with my second plant!

Back on January 23rd 2012 I introduced you all the Bam Bam! This is my bamboo plant back in January:




and this is Bam Bam now:



I think you would agree we have a live plant here!!! Bam Bam may not have grown much (if at all), but as long as it is still alive and kicking (and green!), I'm taking the win!!

Lesson's learnt - Number one, if you go away for 2 weeks over Christmas and don't water a plant, there is a good chance it could die. Number two, in order to remember to water a plant, put it somewhere you look every day!!

That's all from Burke's Backyard for this week, tune in next week for more great gardening advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment