THE '30' COUNTDOWN

Wednesday 9 May 2012

26. Have a true ‘old Hollywood style’ romantic date

WOW! So much to say but I just don't know if words can explain how awesome my 'old Hollywood style' date was, and how amazing my friends are that set it all up!

Everything was perfect about this night, including the fact that it took place on mine and Mule's 3 year anniversary!

My friend 'Nelly' originally came up with the idea for the Hollywood date being added to the list, and was the mastermind behind it all. The plan was for Mule and I to show up at his (and his fabulous fiance Moose's) place, and then he would organise something romantic for us - yep, I have AMAZING friends!

We got their about 10 minutes late due to a slight wardrobe meltdown but on arrival were told that it all worked out because he was running behind. Nelly said that he quickly wanted to show us a new addition to their garden (he is a wildlife warrior) and then we would head out. We headed out to the backyard and SURPRISE!!!!! There was Moose with a glass of champagne each, music playing and an outdoor restaurant all set up for us - ROMANCE PLUS!


They had thought of everything:

Mood lighting!

Whistles to call if we needed anything -

Even blankets for if it got cold!

And then there was the food! Oh the DELICIOUS food!!


After dinner our lovely 'hosts' had one final surprise! A chauffeured drive down to the water for a nice romantic walk! There was even a divider put up in the car between us and the 'drivers' (who were extremely professional)!!


This was honestly one of the best things I have ever had arranged for me - so thoughtful! I was completely overwhelmed - still am! I felt like a true Hollywood celebrity - completely looked after! A huge huge thank you to our friends Nelly and Moose for arranging such a fabulous evening, you have no idea how much it meant to us!! Here they are in action:


BEST NIGHT EVER!! and number 26. is now complete!


No comments:

Post a Comment