THE '30' COUNTDOWN

Monday 21 May 2012

4. Dine at Aria


Classy living, I have arrived!

I was lucky enough to link in this list item with a work lunch that needed to be organised! As a super efficient assistant, it took me no time at all to lock in a reservation as soon as I knew our boss was taking us out - I knew just the place!

What can I say? Amazing service, delicious food! Everything had been thought of!

To begin, we were each given a small complementary Potato & Leek soup - I LOVE Potato & Leek soup and was hoping it was like the Sizzler cheese bread where one could request a second serve (no, I didn't ask)!


For Entree I had the salad of witlof, apple, celery, candied walnuts and a blue cheese dressing. So so yum! So yum in fact, that I forgot to take a photo of it! Here however is a lovely image of the restaurant!


Main was the Chicken (Shock! to those that know me well). Roast corn fed breast with parsnip and vanilla purée, mushrooms and coffee infused sauce! Hello Masterchef!! This was accompanied with a side of steamed broccolini with chilli and garlic and hand cut chips.


We were then offered dessert however everyone was so full we decided to give it a miss. We were then presented with a small tasting tray of little desert treats to tie us over - AMAZING!

Definitely a great experience, and a huge THANK YOU to work for allowing us to go! Whilst I will always be a nuggets girl at heart - it was fun to venture out of my comfort zone and get all fancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment