THE '30' COUNTDOWN

Monday 21 May 2012

9. Make a Stoinker (cocktail) and then drink it!

If you are young and 18 heading out in 'The Shire', you have more than likely come across this little fishbowl of goodness at Cronulla RSL!


My friend Moose and I had many a good nights out with this delicious friend, and decided it needed to be revisited one more time before turning the big 3-0! Let's call it a 'toast to our 20's'!

Moose and Nelly bought me the most fabulous glass for my 30th - It is huge & very fitting for the Stoinker! We decided to make enough for four in the big glass and then share - sharing is caring after all!!

Not too much one can write about making a cocktail and drinking it however it must be said that I had the most fabulous night - so much fun with Mule, Moose and Nelly and our friend 'The Stoinker'!

Magical in fact!! Here is some of the fun -

Making of The Stoinker



Ta Dahhhh!



Team Extreme!

CHEERS!



No comments:

Post a Comment